WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Your IP Address: We collect this information for data traffic analysis.
- Referral Website: If you come to our site via a link, we collect the location of the referring website.
- Browser Type: We collect information about your browser type to provide a better shopping experience.
- Navigation On Our Website: We track of pages you visit to provide a better shopping experience.
- When You Register An Account: We collect only relevant Billing and Shipping information required to deliver your package.
- When You Make A Purchase: We collect your name, address and billing information required to process your order. No credit card information is stored in "cookies" and all transactions are secured.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
Your account information is stored in an encrypted database. All transactions are secured with 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layers) connections. To view our SSL certificate, simply click on the Lock Icon (Or Key) in the bottom right corner of your browser. Only authorized Robotnik.com Incorporated personnel are permitted to see your account information.
HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY:
You may contact us about any of the information above via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org